Mark van Nieuwkoop provides professional accounting services. For over a decade, Mark worked on several multi-billion dollar clients. At the time, he was working for KPMG, a top international accounting company.
He knew he’d rather work with smaller local companies, so in 2015 he opened the doors of SPOTON Accounting. He began working with area businesses and individuals. He specializes in tax preparation, bookkeeping and auditing. Mark has prepared many individual tax returns. He has also handled corporate, partnership, and not for proﬁt tax returns. SPOTON Accounting has two locations, Clovis and Portales, NM.
On a personal note, Mark came to Portales as a high school exchange student. He fell in love with the Portales area and decided to stay after he completed his senior year of high school. He enrolled at Eastern New Mexico University. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounting and Finance & Economics. In 2013, Mark got married and now has two beautiful daughters, Abby and Lucy.
Contact Mark at email@example.com
- Individual and business tax return preparation
- Monthly bookkeeping services
- Audit and review services
- Consulting (including tax planning, business organization and strategy)
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- New Mexico Society of CPAs (NMSCPA)
Education, Licenses & Certiﬁcations
- Licensed CPA, New Mexico
- Bachelor of Business Administration majoring in Accounting and Finance & Economics from Eastern New Mexico University
- Portales High School Graduate
WHY YOU SHOULD USE A CPA FOR YOUR ACCOUNTING AND TAX NEEDS
- A CPA must complete an average of 40 hours a year in continuing education. This is to stay up to date on all business and tax laws to get you the latest tax deductions.
- A CPA provides guidance throughout the year. This is to ensure that they take advantages of all tax dollar saving opportunities.
- A CPA performs many types of services, aside from taxes. That means the doors of SpotOn Accounting are always open. We are here to answer all tax questions & planning, bookkeeping services, gross receipts tax reporting, payroll processing and various other services, and more.
- A CPA has a license to deal with the State. They also must adhere to strict professional and technical requirements.
- And most of all… IT SAVES YOU TIME!